Pagoda is a classic design from Florence's rich archive of lattice motifs, which were heavily influenced by her travels to the Orient in the 1920s.
This luxe fabric, with a gold lattice on navy, is a great companion for our Papyrus velvet in Navy (FB1510).
- Pattern No: FB1501
- Fabric Width: 136cm
- Pattern Repeat: Vertical and Horizontal 17.4cm
- Weight: 371gsm
- Fabric: Dense short pile velvet
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Upholstery and Soft Furnishings (note: this fabric is not flame retardant)
- Martindale Rub Test: 60,000+
Whilst our velvet fabrics are exceptionally good quality and robust, all velvets by their nature can be prone to pile distortion and pressure marks. Your velvet will be supplied on a roll and we recommend that you keep it on the roll until use. Folding velvet can lead to permanent creasing